Concrete Cleaning & Sealing
At Trotta’s Power Washing, we provide industry-leading concrete cleaning services in Northeastern Ohio. We pride ourselves on delivering customer service excellence and amazing results at an affordable price.
No concrete surface is too filthy for our power washing professionals to handle. We use the best pressure washing equipment available enabling us to achieve great results. Our power washing equipment is capable of pressures of up to 4500 PSI and is ultra effective at removing a wide variety of stains commonly found on concrete driveways, sidewalks, factory and warehouse floors, entrance ways, parking lots, parking garages and more.
Our step-by step concrete cleaning and sealing process is as follows:
- Apply a biological pre-treatment cleaner
- High-pressure (hot water) wash concrete
- Apply additional cleaner to ensure a thorough cleaning
- Rinse concrete of ALL debris and remaining cleaners to prepare for sealing (not necessary)
- Once the concrete is dry, apply 1 coat of Prosoco’s Saltgard WB concrete sealer to surface using a garden sprayer. Saltgard WB will last 8-10 years between applications.
The Importance of Sealing Concrete
Concrete sealing protects against erosion from rain water and protects the surface against oil and salt attack. Sealed concrete aids in keeping surfaces cleaner between washings, it repels water and impedes algae production.
Why choose us?
We want you to have the cleaning experience that you can enjoy without having to deal with all the stress of doing the work. Most concrete clean and seal estimates are done over the phone. Give us a call at (330) 940-3705 or get a click here to request a quote. Your home will thank you! Book your appointment for exterior cleaning today!